You can endorse the Charter either as an individual or as an organisation.
Endorsing the Charter means that you or your organisation agrees with and supports its contents. Endorsement of the Charter acknowledges the issues raised in its Companion document.
As an individual, you can endorse the Charter here (preferred option as your endorsement will generate an email to let key politicians know you have signed the Charter).
Alternatively you can download a copy of the Charter here, sign, scan + send back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an organisation, you can only endorse the Charter by emailing us at email@example.com
An authorised representative of your organisation will need to email us stating that your organisation has formally endorsed the Charter, the date of this endorsement and their position in the organisation.
The names of all organisations, as well as candidates for the 2015 NSW State Elections, are listed on this website, under the ‘Endorsements’ tab.
Once you have endorsed the Charter, please help us promote it!
Promotion of the Charter is very important and your help, both as an organisation and/or an individual, is essential! These are some ways you can help:
- encourage your friends and networks to endorse the Charter by posting a link to this website on your Facebook and/or Twitter account (#nswplanningcharter ).
- ask your local MP and 2015 NSW State Election candidates to endorse the Charter.
- insert news about the Charter in your group newsletter.
- do a media release publicising your organisation’s endorsement of the Charter.
- hold a Charter launch event or candidates forum in your local area.
Contact us for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org